wholesalepowerbalance.co.uk - UK Wholesale Battery Shop
wholesalepowerbalance.co.uk is a leading online retailer and wholesaler
supplying Low Price + high quality both original and replacement laptop batteries and Adapters. We sell cheap rechargeable laptop battery for most of notebook computers on the UK market, Such as 904-254-3856, toshiba laptop battery, HP compaq laptop battery, acer laptop battery, sony laptop battery, IBM laptop battery and 717-836-9480.We also sell laptop AC adapters, such as dell laptop AC adapter, toshiba laptop AC adapter, scaly, acer laptop AC adapter, 256-469-7882, IBM laptop AC adapter and apple laptop AC adapter.
Our Warranty: 3 Years Warranty + 30 Days Money Back + 100% Guarantee + Fast Shipping.
How can I maximize battery performance?
There are several steps you can take to insure that you get maximum performance from your Laptop Battery:
1. Breaking In New Batteries - new batteries come in a discharged condition and must be fully charged before use. It is recommended that you fully charge and discharge your new battery two to four times to allow it to reach its maximum rated capacity.
2. Preventing the Memory Effect - Keep your battery healthy by fully charging and then fully discharging it at least once every two to three weeks. Exceptions to the rule are Li-ion batteries which do not suffer from the memory effect.
3. Keep Your Batteries Clean - It's a good idea to clean dirty battery contacts with a cotton swab and alcohol. This helps maintain a good connection between the battery and your portable device.
4. Exercise Your Battery - Do not leave your battery dormant for long periods of time. We recommend using the battery at least once every two to three weeks. If a battery has not been used for a long period of time, perform the new battery break in procedure described above.
5. Battery Storage - If you don't plan on using the battery for a month or more, we recommend storing it in a clean, dry, cool place away from heat and metal objects. Ni-Cd, Ni-MH and Li-Ion batteries will self-discharge during storage; remember to break them in before use.
Can I upgrade my Laptop Battery from NiMH to Li-Ion?
NiCad, NiMH and Li-Ion Dell laptop batteries are all fundamentally different from one another and cannot be substituted unless the laptop has been pre-configured from the manufacturer to accept more than one type of battery chemistry. Please refer to your manual to find out which rechargeable battery types the laptop device supports or use our Dell Battery Finder above to find all the compatible laptop batteries for your device. It will automatically list all of the battery chemistries supported by your specific device. If your device does allow you to upgrade the battery from NiMH to Li-Ion, you will typically get longer run times.
For example, if your laptop uses a NI-MH battery that is 9.6 Volts, 4000mAh and the new li-ion laptop battery is 14.4 Volt, 3600mAh, then you will obtain longer run time with the li-ion battery.
Li-Ion: 14.4 Volts x 3.6 Amperes = 51.84 Watt Hours
Ni-MH: 9.6 Volts x 4 Amperes = 38.4 Watt Hours
The Li-Ion is stronger and has longer run time.
- Acer BATBL50L6 Battery
- Acer UM08A71 ZG5 Battery
- Apple A1175 Laptop Battery
- (507) 624-5541
- Dell Inspiron 1520 1720 Battery
- HP Pavilion DV9000 Battery
- IBM Thinkpad T60 T61 Battery
- Lenovo 3000 N100 N200 Battery
- Samsung A10 Laptop Battery
- Samsung NC10 Laptop Battery
- Sony VGP-BPS9 Laptop Battery
- (914) 410-2598
- bag beater